DJI today expands its user options with DJI Mic (1 TX + 1 RX). A wirelessly paired audio transmitter and receiver set, this new option allows crisp, clear sound recording for video scenarios that range from digital camera to smartphone recording, as well as pure audio formats like voiceover and interviews.
DJI Mic was released in October 2021 as an all-in-one solution with two audio transmitters, one receiver, and a charging case. Based on user feedback DJI Mic (1 TX + 1 RX) offers a streamlined version of the audio system for studio-level sound recording on the fly.
The receiver (RX) and transmitter (TX) are paired out of the box and offer 5 and 5.5 hours of battery life, respectively. RX and TX have a range of up to 250 meters for truly wireless audio. TX comes with an interchangeable input port to mount onto a smartphone’s USB-C or Lightning connector, as well as a hot shoe adapter for attaching to a camera.
RX has a built-in magnetic clip system that makes it instantly wearable, without the need of a wired lapel mic. And for standalone recording, the receiver has 8GB of internal storage to record up to 14 hours of 24-bit lossless audio. With these features and more, DJI Mic (1 TX + 1 RX) comes as the perfect solution for vlogging, livestreaming, and all forms of content creation.
- Max 250m Stable Wireless Transmission: Long-distance audio transmission range delivers a stable feed in common recording environments such as livestreaming rooms, studios, and outdoors.
- Compact and Ultra-Light: 30g transmitter is a super compact wireless microphone that is unobtrusive and easy to wear.
- Convenient and Invisible Magnetic Attachment: A unique clip and magnet design provides added flexibility for on-the-go sound recording.
- OLED Touchscreen: 0.95-inch built-in screen allows for tapping and swiping to adjust recording levels, screen brightness, check battery levels, and more.
- 14 Hours of 24-Bit Lossless Audio: 8GB of storage built into the transmitter stores up to 14 hours of 48KHZ 14-bit audio, and plugs and plays into any computer to export all audio files, no special software required.
- Native Compatibility: The DJI Mic receiver supports USB-C, Lightning, and 3.5mm TRS interface for compatibility with most smartphone, camera, and laptop models, in addition to DJI Ronin 4D, Osmo Mobile 6, and Osmo Action 3. The transmitter also can also remotely start and stop recording of the smartphone camera when the receiver is connected.
In the Box
- DJI Mic Receiver ×1
- DJI Mic Transmitter ×1
- DJI Mic Camera Audio Cable (3.5mm TRS) ×1
- DJI Mic Mobile Phone Adapter (Type-C) ×1
- DJI Mic Mobile Phone Adapter (Lightning) ×1
- DJI Mic Windscreen ×1
- DJI Mic Clip Magnet ×1
- DJI Mic Hot Shoe Adapter ×1
- DJI Mic Splitter Charging Cable ×1
- DJI Mic Storage Bag ×1
Pricing & Availability
- DJI Mic (1 TX + 1 RX): 219 USD
- Available starting January 9, 2023 at the DJI Store and authorized retailers