Months of fierce competition between the Philippines’ best players in amateur mobile gaming boils down to an epic battle with the realme Mobile Legends Cup (RMC) Season 7 Grand Finals happening at SM Megamall this Saturday, July 1.
Mark your calendars!
Aside from the iconic esports personalities attending and rap icon Gloc-9 performing, the RMC Season 7 Grand Finals still has lots of surprises awaiting the fans. Here are five actions rolling out this weekend and trust us, you sure don’t want to miss any of it!
- The much-awaited battle between teams for the RMC Season 7 crown: For the men’s division, season rivals Team Elite Esports and Team Z4 Pegaxy will face off on a Bo7 series. Meanwhile for the first ever RMC Women’s League, Team Smart Omega Empress will be going against Team ZOL FE in a Bo5 series.
- Smart Omega and TNC to go head-to-head with SIBOL via a showmatch: Fans also get to witness a showmatch after Smart Omega and TNC accepted SIBOL’s challenge for a scrimmage via Facebook post last June 24.
- Exclusive first-hand experience to the new realme C53: Attendees will have the opportunity to check out the Charging Champion: the realme C53! Make sure to drop by the realme booth to see what amazing and Champion features the smartphone has to offer.
- RMC Mythic Giveaway with up to 50% OFF: Fans are also in for a special treat because from time to time, the stage LED screens will flash a QR code that can be scanned by attendees to direct them to the realme TikTok Shop. Fans can snag up to 50% OFF on select realme, narzo, and TechLife products– from smartphones, audio, wearables, and accessories.
- RMC-exclusive freebies for both offline and online attendees: Expect booth activities where fans can not only purchase realme products for themselves, but also get the chance to take home giveaways such as RMC-exclusive jerseys, pins, caps, and Pop Socket! For those tuning in online, don’t fret because you will also have the chance to win freebies– make sure to visit realme’s official Facebook for updates.
Catch veteran and well-loved esports personalities this weekend
Veteran ML:BB talents such as Manjean, Shinboo as well as crowd favorite casters Odin, Sonah, and Brigida will be joining the festivities not only to call the shots as casters and analysts, but to also meet and greet with fans.
Set to join the fun and delight the crowd during the RMC Season 7 Grand Finals is celebrated Filipino rap icon, Gloc-9. Additionally, the entire event will be hosted by Malaysian host and caster, Rose Gaming.
RMC Season 7: the most explosive season to date
The RMC has developed a strong following throughout six successful seasons. There were three off-season tournaments designed to empower even more Filipino gamers in partnership with collegiate organizations via the RMC Campus Invasion; and the first RMC Regional Wars was launched in 2022 to reach more provincial players.
This year, the RMC, now an official partner organization of the Philippine Esports Organization (PESO), kicked off last March with a Weekly Playoffs format featuring 16 teams from all over the country. This Saturday, the final four remaining teams will be facing each other for the championship trophies.
With RMC Season 7’s rallying call, “We Make Legends,” the stage is set for the best gamers to prove themselves. Up for grabs is a prize pool of over PHP 1,000,000, along with a coveted slot in the national team selection for SIBOL. On top of this, the winning team also earns PHP 400K in cash and PHP 150K worth of realme devices. Meanwhile, the first runner up and finals MVP will also get a third of the total prize pool.
Be sure to watch the RMC Season 7 Grand Finals and drop by the SM Megamall Activity Center on July 1. Admission is free and is on a first-come, first-served basis, with registration starting at 10AM.
The RMC Season 7 is made possible by brand partners: Official Gaming Gear Logitech G, Official Merch Partner Hybreed Philippines, and Official Chair Partner Panther Gaming Gear, Official Hotel Partner Discovery Suites Manila, and Official Gaming Eyewear Partner Peculiar Eyewear.