Starting February 13, 2024, the old Metrobank Mobile App will be permanently unavailable as Metrobank transitions to a new app that provides a smart, simple, and secure banking experience.
If you are a current Metrobank Online or old Metrobank Mobile App user, you can easily log in to the NEW Metrobank App using your existing log-in details.
To have instant access to your funds simply do the following:
- Download the NEW Metrobank App on Google Play Store, Apple App Store, or the Huawei AppGallery.
- Log in directly on the NEW Metrobank App using your existing username and password. No need to sign up!
Forgot your password? No worries! You can quickly change your account password on the new app. Here’s how:
- On the login screen, tap “Recover Access”
- Tap “I forgot my password”
- Select where you would like to receive the verification code and tap “Proceed”
- Enter your email address or mobile number, depending on the channel you selected
- Enter your passcode, as well as the verification code you receive
- Create your new password
Once you’ve created a new password, you can use your updated details to log in to the NEW Metrobank App.
If it’s your first time using an online banking channel of Metrobank, you will need to sign up. Signing up is easy with this guide: https://www.metrobank.com.ph/articles/mb-app-signup-troubleshoot.
The NEW Metrobank App elevates your banking experience with:
- Smart new features that anticipate your needs:
- Cardless withdrawals at Metrobank and PSBank ATMs
- Waived InstaPay fees for transactions worth PHP 1,000 and below until June 30, 2024
- Money transfers with the Metrobank credit card as source via PayNow
- Credit card limit to cash conversion via the Cash2Go service
- Customizable app experience that makes banking simple:
- Customizable dashboard to easily access your most used features
- Dark mode feature to help conserve battery life
- Soon, you’ll enjoy enhanced safety features to ensure that your hard-earned money is secure:
- Appkey feature to provide another layer of security
If you’re ready for a leveled-up banking experience in your hands, download the NEW Metrobank App now on Google Play Store, Apple App Store, or the Huawei AppGallery.
To know more about this new app and the upcoming deactivation of the old Metrobank Mobile App, visit https://www.metrobank.com.ph/help#FAQ-Metrobank_App. You can also watch video guides at https://www.metrobank.com.ph/articles/mb-app-how-to